Terra Consultancy promotes collective inclusion and encourages improvements for individuals with a diverse range of disabilities in: social, medical, educational and corporate environments. We aim to eliminate cross-cultural disability and language barriers by offering a one-stop service to address a range of issues. We seek excellence via our services, designed to engage and empower individual access and enhance cohesive communities throughout the UK.
To achieve this mission TERRA has strategies to:
1) Provide a one stop progressive academic service that facilitates educational development through partnerships with academic institutions and their students.
2) Create and monitor individual packages to match the requirements of disabled students and sign language users’ requirements with the skills of support workers
3) Motivate clients to achieve their maximum potential
4) Increase employability by raising confidence in individual disabled and sign language users via practical help and the use of specialised and transferable skills.
5) Erase linguistic and cultural barriers by providing professional, efficient and accurate translation and interpretation in spoken and signed languages within the public and private domains.